Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hershey's Kisses

First of all, I don't think they're really all that good. At least not the plain ones. If they have an almond, or swirls of white chocolate, or a caramel center, then they're a little more tolerable. But a plain dollop of waxy milk chocolate isn't really that spectacular. And sticking them on top of a plain cookie doesn't make them any better. Or the cookie.

Leann's grandparents gave us some leftover Valentine's Day candy, which Leann recently opened. And the Irritation Quotient of the Hershey's Kiss immediately went up. It's bad enough that they have the foil wrapper that doesn't always come off in one piece, not to mention that completely useless bit of paper sticking out. Now they put them in "fun-sized" bags, three to a bag. When I opened my first one I was really hoping that they'd just put the chocolate in the bag and spare us the foil and paper. No can do, my friends. They want their gross product to be as difficult to consume as possible.

I personally never buy Hershey's Kisses, but when they're sitting there, I…uh…I still eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment