Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just Like Mommy

A while back I posted some of the ways that Lillian tries to be like her Daddy.[1] But she spends most of her waking hours with Leann. So while Lillian has picked up a few of my interests and behaviors, she's more likely to pick up Leann's. Since Leann's birthday was last week, I thought it would be nice to share some of the ways that Lilli tries to be just like her Mommy. (Note that I've been preparing this post for a while, so Lilli is going to look young in some of the pictures.)


She likes to run in the mud.[2]


She likes raspberries.


She helps with the laundry.


She has trouble picking out what to wear…


She likes flowers. (On the right is a bouquet of flowers Leann made. I let her pick out the stems for her birthday and arrange them herself.[3]) Lillian also loves birds, but I don't have anything to show you for that.



She likes to dance.



And here she is wearing her Mommy's hat from SageSTEP.[4]


Notes:

[1] See my post Just Like Daddy.

[2] See Leann's post Dirty Dash 2012.

[3] You can see some of Leann's other flower arrangements at her post Wedding Flowers.

[4] See http://www.sagestep.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment