Monday, August 6, 2012

Walking By Herself

By this point I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I'll say it anyway. Lillian has been walking by herself for several weeks now [1], it's just taken me a while to take a video and write a post. In times past this has been because Lilli was unwilling to perform when the camera was on. But in this case I haven't taken the video because I haven't wanted to stop playing with her to go grab the camera. So as time has gone by she's gone from taking one or two hesitating steps and then sitting down to chasing me all the way from the living room into the back bedroom without stopping.


Now she walks by herself all the time. And, predictably, she gets in to trouble even faster than ever.


Notes:

[1] This is probably the case for most fathers, but she took her first steps while I was at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment