Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why Is It So Difficult?

When I first started dressing myself for Church, I had a hard time matching up the buttons with the button holes on my dress shirt. I would start at the top and work my way down. Sometimes I got to the bottom only to discover that I had an extra button or an extra hole. But in my adult life I think I could count on one hand the number of times I've incorrectly buttoned up my shirt. Fast forward to fatherhood. Lillian's onesies have just three snaps. Just three! So why do I get it wrong so often?


I can do up her pajamas just fine. But these three little devils catch me off guard all the time. More often than I should, I end up with an extra male half of the snap at one end (red arrow) and an extra female half of the snap at the other end (yellow arrow).

1 comment:

  1. I've often wondered this myself. I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete