Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Product Review: Twix Coconut

I actually bought this candy bar at Smith and Edwards a while back.[1] However, I chose not to include it in the review of all the other candy that I bought since it wasn't really an object of nostalgia or long-standing curiosity as a result of the summer that I worked there. Thus I am reviewing it on its own.


My verdict: I didn't think I'd like this because I thought it would have shredded coconut in it. Don't get me wrong, I love Mounds and Almond Joy candy bars. I just didn't see shredded coconut going well with a Twix candy bar. However, I discovered that it only tastes like coconut but doesn't actually have shredded coconut, like I expected. Thus I was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I thought this candy bar was quite delicious, though I think Leann wasn't that impressed.


Notes:

[1] See my post about Candy from Smith and Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment