Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Product Review: Rye Street Kettle Cooked Parmesan and Garlic

One afternoon at work I didn't feel like making and eating the lunch I'd brought (Maruchan Instant Lunch) but I needed to eat something since it was getting late in the day. So I popped down to the vending machines on the 4th floor of the WIDB. I decided to get these since they came in a one-serving bag and if I didn't like them, I wouldn't be committed to a full-size bag.


My verdict: It was wisdom in me to purchase the small bag. These tasted mostly like garlic, and not much like Parmesan. What's more, I thought they tasted slightly rancid. And they were really greasy. When I got home from work that evening, Leann informed me that she was trying not to gag because my breath smelled so bad. Avoid these like the plague. I'll be hard-pressed to try any of Rye Street's other flavors—even their salt and vinegar.[1]


Notes:

[1] See http://www.ryestreetbrands.com/. You can turn off the obnoxious music with the button in the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment