Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Product Review: T.G.I. Friday's Cheeze Pizza Chips

I haven't had a lot of success with pizza-flavored snacks. Doritos Pizza Supreme [1] tasted like olives (which I hate) and Pizzeria Pretzel Combos [2] were okay, but not good enough to capture my attention. And I'm sure there are pizza-flavored snacks out there that are really just basil-flavored snacks.[3] But pizza itself is great. So I keep holding out that there is a snack out there that actually tastes like the pizza it claims to emulate.


My verdict: The flavor of these pizza chips was okay, but nothing spectacular. I was impressed, though, that the chips were shaped like pizza pies that could easily be broken into eight slices. (This means they're crispy rather than crunchy and I usually prefer crunchy.) For that reason alone I would consider giving them to children, but they weren't amazing enough to buy them for myself again.


Notes:

[1] Read my full review here.

[2] Read my full review here.

[3] The overabundance of basil is one of the reasons why I dislike bottled spaghetti sauces like Prego and Ragú.

No comments:

Post a Comment